Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Up for sale is one of my favorite possessions. I am the original owner of this bike and I purchased it from North County House of Motorcycles in November of '07 with zero miles. I have tastefully modded this bike with Rizoma, carbon fiber, and black parts, so that everything is subtle and blends with the blacked out theme I was going for. This is the best looking RR you will find, in my opinion, as it's exactly how I wanted it. Below is a list of mods. The reason I am selling is because I have developed hearing problems due to bike noise and wind turbulence from lack of wearing ear plugs, so I can no longer enjoy the bike. I am the only person to ride this bike besides the mechanics at NCH, and the bike has never been crashed, abused or tracked, and is a garage queen. There are currently 18,7xx miles on the clock. I have clean title in hand and am asking $6400.
The Good:
-Rizoma rearsets (added the Rizoma black carbon fiber heel guards and Rizoma black racing pegs with slider, also have the silver carbon fiber heel guards)
- Rizoma black front brake reservoir (have stock reservoir)
- Rizoma black rear brake reservoir (have stock reservoir)
- Rizoma carbon fiber exhaust heat shield
- Rizoma Zero front signals (have stock signals)
- Double H brake pads front
- Steel braided brake lines front in black (also have galfer steel braided brake lines in silver)
- Yoshimura RS5 carbon fiber exhaust (have stock exhaust)
- Carbon fiber side panels between upper mid fairing and tank cowl (have stock panels)
- Puig double bubble dark smoke windscreen (have stock screen)
- BMC race air filter
- Perelli Diablo Corsa III tires
- Custom painted lower mid fairings gloss black
- Custom painted subframe black
- Removed all decals except lower fairing and back of tail fairing, removed reflectors
- Plate tucked with black bracket
- LED lights installed in rear tire hugger to illuminate the plate (Tripage)
- Clear Alternatives brake light with integrated blinkers
- Phillips Lockhart no-cut frame sliders
- Rear spools
- Lawst Caws frame plugs
- ASV shorty levers
- Speedo Healer
- Regeared with Driven black sprockets (520 kit -1/+1)
- EK MVX black chain
I'm probably leaving something out....
VIN: JH2PCU01X7M002452

I will be including front and rear stands, Icon leather Daytona jacket (black, size large), Icon leather and ballistic nylon Accelerant jacket (black, size large), Joe Rocket mesh jacket (white and black, size large), Shoei x-11 helmet (black, size medium), Shoei RF-1000 (black, size large), Joe Rocket riding backpack (black), Ogio No Drag riding backpack, chain wax, Honda polish and whatever else I have, since another bike is not in my future.

The Bad:
The bike was parked on the street in front of my office and a car that was parked 3' in front of it was backing out of his spot and he bumped it and it fell over (did not slide, just fell over). He said he saw it when he got in the car, but thought it was further back. The frame slider did its job, but the bar end/weight has a slight scuff (have a new weight that will come with the bike) and the clutch lever has small scuff. The right side upper fairing had one tab break during this bump, but it stays on fine without it.
The bike will need a new front tire soon.

If you guys have any questions just let me know. This bike is located in San Diego.

Reactions: SHORTSTACK

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have tons of pics, so just email me if you want certain angles or all of them.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks bro, I spent quite a bit of time thinking out what mods I wanted. Anyone know why I can't embed pics now?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah Sin, ******* sucks to be quite honest.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No it's an e60

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
awesome bike. i wish i could afford it.

I feel privileged that my bike brought you out of lurking mode!! You need to post a bit more, lol. Thanks, btw.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Sucks you have to sell it bro. GLWS.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 32 Posts