Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm debating on which exhaust to put on my 2013 CBR 600RR. Prior slip-ons I had were Akrapovic and Two Brothers. But I have it narrowed down to either TwoBros or Toce.... Any suggestions or opinions will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a two bros and I love it, I have read all the post about how they are horrible but we have two Hondas in the family (7 & 8) and both have two bros, both with 12k and they have never given us any problems. Maybe it's just me but I like the way it looks and the way it sounds, so I say if you liked the two bros you had before go with it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TwoBros is a good brand. They're defin not trash. If anything they sound a lot better than the Yosh. What I'm Lookin for is sound and look

·
Registered
48 Posts
Exhaust is all personal pref. Get what looks and sounds good to you. As long as its a quality piece(no ebay knockoff) there should be no fitment issues.

Reactions: jazzy914

·
Registered
34 Posts
What really helped me was looking through all the pictures that members posted of their bikes, it really helps you know exactly how each exhaust is going to look. As far as sound, as soon as I put my helmet on it's like a whole new sound to me.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
433 Posts
my current bike has a two brothers black series, and my previous bike had the yoshi rs-5. the yoshi looks better on the bike but the two bros sounds better IMO. the only way to find out which exhaust will be best for you is to take your time and research

·
Registered
36 Posts
Installed my Two Bros Black CF yesterday & I love it! Then again I turn my music up to 10 & love v8 engines so it's really not loud to me..Definitely has a deeper growl which I don't think is overbearing.

Toce is made in my home state of CT & it's a good pipe but I can see how it can be obnoxious for some people..Not just at idle but riding around can get irritating, so I'm told.

Overall I'm happy w/my 2Bros & it's not even close to all the harleys I hear around town.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts