Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting a Chrome black windscreen on my all black 03 600RR.
I wanted to know if anyone has pics of either a CBR600RR all black with a Black chrome windscreen or any other bike (supersport) that is black with that type of screen
I want to see a preview before i buy the screen.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
be careful if you plan on hill country rides. i cracked two of them that way. well, not i, but people throwing up rocks.

later

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o ok
well i haven't really done hill rides that much i just wanted to see what it would look like

·
Registered
561 Posts

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
MY SON ON THE RR, kinda a further away pic of the windscreen

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ya mine has the black non see through design, I got it for like $40 on Ebay, thought that was a deal.

·
Registered
931 Posts
get it youll like it! i dont care that i cant see through it. i cant never get that low anyway.. maybe if it was a double bubble but i dont like the look of those to much....

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I have a Puig wingscreen and a painted stock one. Right now the painted stock one is on. I get tired if the way the double bubble looks so I switch them out. The painted stock ones looks great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts