Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
I will be out there running A Group and NRS and have another few buddies that I will be bringing with me to ride that day as well.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I might be there, we'll see how my alight rebuild goes first.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweeet! I'll see you guys there. My buddy Andrew will be riding A group with you guys. He's done the NRS there too! He said it was fun and easy lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
966 Posts
Just rode there sat so no more this month for me :(

·
Registered
966 Posts
Because its $200 plus $100 in gas to get there and back. I can only afford a couple track days a year

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Because its $200 plus $100 in gas to get there and back. I can only afford a couple track days a year

What in the world are you driving?! Or rather, where are you driving from? Man that sucks! I can afford like 2-4 a month depending on different variables. But again, I'm a track junkie now so I'll probably bury myself in debt with going to the track. Lol

·
Registered
966 Posts
Coming from Phoeinx AZ and my truck is only getting about 18mpg on this route for some reason. The other track I really enjoy is in willcox AZ which is the same distance from me. Tires are wearing alot quicker as my pace improves too and those suckers aren't cheap. I went to chuckwalla in oct, dec and now march this year and couldn't belive I got that much in.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We need to make sure we all talk to each other when were out there.

This last week at spring mountain, I totally forgot to say hi to rr roc.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I am normally pitted up by the grandstands we will have 4 different bikes a dark gray with red BMW S1000RR, green Kawi 636, White with black stripes R6, and my white with black stripes 03 600RR. I think all of us are A group or NRS. Also you could just look for the small Chaos theory racing trailer

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Who of you guys running NRS are staying and racing this weekend?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am normally pitted up by the grandstands we will have 4 different bikes a dark gray with red BMW S1000RR, green Kawi 636, White with black stripes R6, and my white with black stripes 03 600RR. I think all of us are A group or NRS. Also you could just look for the small Chaos theory racing trailer

Oh snap, I was pitted next to you guys at spring mountain on the silver with the green tank CBR! The guy with the bald head and I kept cutting it up. Man you guys were so prepared, cooking and all that! Lmao!

I borrowed a Phillips and flat head from you guys!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts