Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be there with Chaos_Racer_08. Who else is coming?

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Not I...but have fun!!!

Hot dang...they're running CCW...that must be a trip.

Which way do you prefer? I've only ridden it CW.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not I...but have fun!!!

Hot dang...they're running CCW...that must be a trip.

Which way do you prefer? I've only ridden it CW.
I really like CCW. You can slamn into 8,9,10 alot quicker because ccw 10 is a huge banking uphill and then coming around 9 you just pin the throttle through 8. Also its kinda nice to wear down the left side of the tire and knee puck in the bowl.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
not enough time..... motor wont be ready till the end of feb......:banger:.....mo powa baby.... ill be at willowsprings the following weekend....

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
ooohhh.. motor build FTW... dyno numbers are in order kind sir...
will post as soon as bike is dynoed head is in New York getting that done and deegreeing cams and whatever else i can do for power that still falls under supersport rules....will be running vp u4.4 with it im excited to see the numbers....hoping about 125rwhp....:gun1:

·
Registered
55 Posts
will post as soon as bike is dynoed head is in New York getting that done and deegreeing cams and whatever else i can do for power that still falls under supersport rules....will be running vp u4.4 with it im excited to see the numbers....hoping about 125rwhp....
sounds sick... that thing will fly. and ya... willow def requires some serious power. that place terrifies me

·
Registered
55 Posts
CVR counter clockwise is a trip... love that track ccw. only done it once but def worth it if anyone is thinking about coming... its an entirely different track and gives you a chance to even on the left side of your tire/pucks. just be careful. the back straight into what would be 8,9,10 going clockwise is nuts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 50 Posts