·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump.......

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
And so it begins!! Whats up John? How was Big Willow? Im not confirmed yet. Still trying to figure things out with work. Ill keep you all posted!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And so it begins!! Whats up John? How was Big Willow? Im not confirmed yet. Still trying to figure things out with work. Ill keep you all posted!
Hey Offroad-Sensation! :rocker: We ended up going to streets of willow with the ducati dealerships and Ivan and his girlfriend (the insanely fast chick at our last chuckwalla day.) Hope you can make it to this one!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Added one more to our pit...
Alex - C group (first time to this track with his brand spanking new 2010 Ducati 848 in fairy red :p )

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Offroad-Sensation! :rocker: We ended up going to streets of willow with the ducati dealerships and Ivan and his girlfriend (the insanely fast chick at our last chuckwalla day.) Hope you can make it to this one!
To all of you who haven't heard the story, Azn passes me coming around 10, looks back and taps his tail for me to follow and then immediately runs off the track :) Luckily he kept it up...

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
To all of you who haven't heard the story, Azn passes me coming around 10, looks back and taps his tail for me to follow and then immediately runs off the track :) Luckily he kept it up...

....let all the traffic pass and then passed you again. :crackup: I figured I'd test out how well the B-stones do in dirt. They did just fine :banghead:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
....let all the traffic pass and then passed you again. :crackup: I figured I'd test out how well the B-stones do in dirt. They did just fine :banghead:
Hell yeah, you were rockin it :) Let us know if your gonna make it to the 27th...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Amazing weekend riding level 2 with everyone. Super well run, everyone was awesome from the staff and generally all the riders were super cool. There was some fairy on Saturday with brand new red 848 that got owned.by some pimp on a white 600rr... classic. ;-) rode the track counter.clockwise the second day... so awesome. Go pro be videos are fax and none from our.crew wrecked.
unfortunately I'm going to have to retire the tank (my 94 cbr 600 f2). Looking at either a 2007 cbr 600rr or a 2006 r6. I'll post more up later. Awesome weekend. Miss the track already.

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
Amazing weekend riding level 2 with everyone. Super well run, everyone was awesome from the staff and generally all the riders were super cool. There was some fairy on Saturday with brand new red 848 that got owned.by some pimp on a white 600rr... classic. ;-) rode the track counter.clockwise the second day... so awesome. Go pro be videos are fax and none from our.crew wrecked.
unfortunately I'm going to have to retire the tank (my 94 cbr 600 f2). Looking at either a 2007 cbr 600rr or a 2006 r6. I'll post more up later. Awesome weekend. Miss the track already.
Glad to hear that you guys were tearin it up. HIt up the WERA forums bro. Lots of trackbikes over there..

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=273899

·
Registered
441 Posts
Had a GREAT two days of riding. 1st time going clockwise on sat. I like it much better than Sunday counterclockwise,seems faster.
This video is from Sunday with a GoPro. I really was hypnotised mid turn by the sand contrails comming from a knee or tire.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts