Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Organization is with SoCal Track Days price is $175 no session format. They limit the riders to about 50 so whos in?!? Track Config. is CCW

So far we have:
iLLsYn'd/Jerico................daytona 675/black leathers +2 other riders
FlipDiver79/Marco............600rr/black leathers
Drewpt/Drew..................600rr/race fairings??
ninja rr/Betty..................Ducati 848/ White suit

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would really like to go to this one! That's a long way off though.
Make plans ahead of time :cruising:

im not really a fan of that organization...
I never ran with them, but I hear some good things of no session format so wanted to give it a try. If you don't mind me asking what bad experience did they leave you with?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Make plans ahead of time :cruising:

I never ran with them, but I hear some good things of no session format so wanted to give it a try. If you don't mind me asking what bad experience did they leave you with?
not necessarily bad. there were a few wrecks no more than normal, theres no tech, and its supposed to be limited to 50 guys, but there was clearly more than that out there. i've been to other open formats and i just dont think theres is well executed. im sure there are a helluv a lot of people that will disagree with me though. another consideration, i'm a mid B ish rider, and there were things that made me semi un comfortable

I want to see if I survive Millersportstrack on the 12th first
wow that's a helluva a drive. have fun

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
I just read this in there terms

That would be terrible to find out at the last minute. I'm good though. I got my tracktactics card, and this will be at least my 4th trackday, by the time Sept rolls around.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Organization is with SoCal Track Days price is $175 no session format. They limit the riders to about 50 so whos in?!? Track Config. is CCW

So far we have:
iLLsYn'd/Jerico................daytona 675/black leathers +2 other riders
FlipDiver79/Marco............600rr/black leathers
Drewpt/Drew..................600rr/race fairings??
ninja rr/Betty..................Ducati 848/ White suit
I'll be running with my race fairings. Already have them, just need to paint them.

Started up the bike over the weekend for the first time and it's running. When I was replacing my throttle cables, I jacked up an o-ring in one of my injectors, so as soon as some new ones come in, the bike should be good to go.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
i can bring a genny that will be enough to power everyones stuff...
I wish I could bring my car. It's half electric, outlets and all. Gonna hafta borrow a neighbors truck instead though.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll be running with my race fairings. Already have them, just need to paint them.

Started up the bike over the weekend for the first time and it's running. When I was replacing my throttle cables, I jacked up an o-ring in one of my injectors, so as soon as some new ones come in, the bike should be good to go.
Dude you know who to call for paint bro :shakehand

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Hmm...I'll have to think about this one. I'll be out there on the 23rd w/Trackdaz.

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
I'll be sure to give you a call.

Marco, I just remembered I dumped my fuel tank on you. Let me know when a good time is and I'll come pick it up from you.
txt me ninja... ill make time for you bro.. lol

·
Registered
1,718 Posts

Nice! I'm going to look into this. Will chime in later in the week.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts