Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
The no session thing is AWESOME! It is an open track all day. Ride whenever you want. I think it is definitely worth the extra $$$ because you end up with at least twice as much track time. After a few of these, 3 group track days just aren't the same.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Oh, and as long as none of us wreck huge at the races next weekend, we will be there. We are doing a private event the Friday before this (April 1st) with one of the dealerships from San Diego so we will already be up there :)

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
The no session thing is AWESOME! It is an open track all day. Ride whenever you want. I think it is definitely worth the extra $$$ because you end up with at least twice as much track time. After a few of these, 3 group track days just aren't the same.
So no division between groups? I'm not exactly fast and since I've never ridden it so I know my lines won't be great at first. I'd be a little worried about being a hinderance for the fast guys.

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
unless theres a discount code I rather put it towards pahrump=P
With the gas prices steadily rising, im choosing for the closer tracks even if its a little bit more pricey...

·
Registered
726 Posts
So no division between groups? I'm not exactly fast and since I've never ridden it so I know my lines won't be great at first. I'd be a little worried about being a hinderance for the fast guys.
hey christian, it can be a little intimidating. i did a TD with socaltd before. i was clearly out of place. don't get me wrong, it was fun. i'd say try it out once and see how you like it.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
hey christian, it can be a little intimidating. i did a TD with socaltd before. i was clearly out of place. don't get me wrong, it was fun. i'd say try it out once and see how you like it.
I'll try anything once. LMAO:crackup:
THis is looking better. Lets get 5 peeps.

http://www.sbmotor.com/enewsletter.htm
Damn, it has to be on a Friday!:banghead:

After June I get more vacation at work and can separate my days off so I'll be able to do Friday trackdays.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I opened the thread and I was excited to actually post I might go to chuckwalla raceway but I don't feel comfortable having fast guys with slow guys in the same group:banghead:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts