Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey has anyone used this brand of tail?

I bought one, and itll be here today. I'm taking it to get it smoked with my flush mounts and headlights. Just wondering if anyone has used these, or whatever, how do you like it? Do you have any problems.

·
Premium Member
14,336 Posts
They sell smoked lens for the taillight. No issues, use them all the time... T

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They sell smoked lens for the taillight. No issues, use them all the time... T
yeah, I saw the smoked ones after it was too late. My paint guy does an awesome job with smoking stuff he did all my celica stuff along time ago.

·
Premium Member
14,336 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
I got my CA integrated sequential taillight from Tripage. Love it...really bright.

·
Premium Member
14,336 Posts
All you have to do is wire up the signals in the taillight to the rear signals. Look on the site and you can find a how to. T

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All you have to do is wire up the signals in the taillight to the rear signals. Look on the site and you can find a how to. T

I see all this stuff about the resistors and stuff. I have flush mounts, and when they are hooked up i dont need the resistors. Do I need to use the resistors for the tail?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes you would need to. each led light needs one. one way to get around putting a resistor inline with each light is to replace your blinker relay with the appropriate one to slow down the blink rate. I like the fast blinking. Gathers more attention IMO.

link to resistor write up.
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=52311

so if you like the fast blink I dont need the resistors?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you are correct!

oh ok well then im just gonna use the fast blink, and not worry about the heat and melting **** with the resistors.

The fast blink will probably make people behinde me see im gonna turn and hopefully slow down sooner. driving is scary around here in tampa.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I've had the CA tail for more than a year and it works great. No problems whatsoever. The clear one is nice and bright, but if u want to match with darker fairings the smoked one would look good, you'll probably just sacrifice brightness.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts