Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a brand new clear alternatives tail light I am not going to use. Comes complete with everything in the box. I bought it locally, so make your best offer. Brand new in the box...

Make offers based on shipping also, is not that big of an item but I would expect about $10 in shipping costs.

PM, or email me [email protected]
Had the wrong email listed, removed the g after the "t" above is the corrected version.
If I doesnt sell in the next few days Ill just return it to the vender(local dealership).
$80 shipped.

Its the clear version

Steve

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
boosted
you have to state your selling price
check out these rules and good luck with the sale

Forum Rules!

1.No EBAY links. Don't use our site to bump up the price of your EBAY auction.

2. Admin and Mods have the right to delete any Item for any reason they see fit. This is a free site but were not here to see our members get ripped off.

3. If you buy or sell an item 600RR.net will not be liable for anything sold or bought on the site.. It's between the buyer and seller.

4. This isn't an auction site. Set your price for your item. No "Highest bidder" threads.

5. You must have more than 50 posts to post in this section. ( no post whoring either)

Any questions contact one of the Mods, if we can't handle it we'll bring it up to an Admin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts