Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was taking apart the rear section of my 04 RR. I was trying to make my bike legal by putting a tag light on the back because the guy before me cut it off. Anyway, when I put everything back together, (still didnt get that tag light on though), when I went to startup my bike, my roomie said my lights looked very dim. I looked at the cluster and they only thing one was the black light. I couldnt see the mpr, gas..etc. When I tried to start it, the battery made this very loud clicking, almost like a buzzer sound. Think my battery is dead or did I screw something up with the wirring when I was taking things apart? Thanks

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
before you go out and buy a new one recharge what you have and then take it to auto zone and get it tested

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Having recently dealt with this I agree it's a battery. Get a jump box or something and get your bike started then go get it looked at. I'd ride around for 20 minutes or so before turning the bike off. Give that battery some time to charge (if it will hold a charge).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts