Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda random, but I was just wondering if anybody else's clock wont stay correct to save its life. Mine will be good for about...2 hours and then it starts becoming worse and worse obviously. Just wondering if anyone else's bike might act up as well?!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Mine stays perfectly fine. I have about 8000 miles on my bike and I ran out of battery once which reset the clock. I adjusted it and it stays fine after that. Mine is 2005 tho. What year is your bike?

·
Registered
57 Posts
i cant adjust my clock anymore :(
the plastic piece of the reset button popped out and it doesnt work anymore.

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
Pff my buttons kept falling out so i just stopped using it. So i cant adjust the time or adjust my tripometer. I stopped using adjusting the stuff like 8k miles ago, haha. Who cares what time it is when your riding anyways?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Pff my buttons kept falling out so i just stopped using it. So i cant adjust the time or adjust my tripometer. quote]
There is a brute way of resetting your tripometer. Happened to me once.
Let the battery die and recharge it. You get automatic tripometer reset.:rocker:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a 2006, I just can't seem to think why that would be. I mean after 3 or 4 days its like 15 min off or so...Any suggestions? I also agree when your riding, who cares!! But sometimes I have places to be and cant reach for my cellphone while riding!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts