Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought a 2006 cbr600rr yesterday and today i bought a couple of things for it. i installed a fender eliminator kit, intergrated tail light and flushmount signals. after i installed the taillight and eliminator kit, everything worked fine. once i installed the flush mount signals, the gauge cluster stopped working. the weird part is, once the bike is on, i still get the indicator light for the high beams and both turn signals, but nothing else will work. any ideas? thanks alot guys

chris

·
Registered
279 Posts
I didnt want to start a whole new thread on the subject but, I had this happen to me today. I have had the bike for 3.5 years roughly and never had any problems. It has CA taillight on it that was there when I bought it. (background info) I was riding tonight and my gauges and tail light stopped working completely. (brake light still works) I don't imagine the fuse just burnt up all on it's own but I can't find any reason this would have happened otherwise. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have this same issue but haven't fixed it yet, it's actually NOT a fuse issue. The buttons to the reset/adj buttons no longer make contact with the circuit board. There is a very good and extensive write up on this issue of how to fix, he uses ends of bic ink pen refills. A quick search will fix you right up.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have this same issue but haven't fixed it yet, it's actually NOT a fuse issue. The buttons to the reset/adj buttons no longer make contact with the circuit board. There is a very good and extensive write up on this issue of how to fix, he uses ends of bic ink pen refills. A quick search will fix you right up.

Ummm huh? That was not even part of the question at all... Thanks though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts