Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
wondering what clutch options i have for my 2003 600rr? ive been thru 2 of them and i only have 10k miles. i like to drag the bike so im sure its getting chewed up fast. i dont have the $ for a slipper clutch so i need to know what is better then stock and decent.

help!

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Generally I have heard bad things about anything else. OEM is the way to go.

I am curious though. about how many times do you drag race per season??? I like to go to the strip a couple times per season (2-4 nights, 4 -6 runs each night) and my clutch is still fine (almost 20,000 miles)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Generally I have heard bad things about anything else. OEM is the way to go.

I am curious though. about how many times do you drag race per season??? I like to go to the strip a couple times per season (2-4 nights, 4 -6 runs each night) and my clutch is still fine (almost 20,000 miles)

I go about 4 or 5. do about 10 runs per night. im hard on the clutch thats why i was thinking Barnett or EBC kevlar but wanted some feedback.

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
I don't know what would be better for you, you would probably do well to have a chat with a few of the regular guys at the strip and see what they are running, but a slipper isn't going to help your clutch last any longer...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i ended up with a barnetts cause i run Amsoil and it has Silcone in it. theE EBC said u cannot.
i hope this clutch gives me more then 6k like the last one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.