Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

clutch lever lose...hard to get to 1st

954 views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  xtina 
#1 ·
riding or even on a dead stop. i have a hard time getting to first gear. the lever will feel lose but if i rock the bike forward a little it clicks to first...i need to get educated seriously. its stressing me out. the guy at the dealership said its normal but i never had this issue before...i hope it snot the tranny

#4 ·
Shifting between first and second is usually not as smooth as higher gears at higher speeds in general. Are you in neutral when this problem happens? Cause if you're in second and trying to shift to first on a stand still bike, it might need that forward push you mentioned. Or maybe you're just not pressing the lever hard enough. Does it happen every time or occasionally?

#13 ·
in your first post you say youve not had the issue before,i guess you mean youve not had it it your other 29 days of your riding experience,youve got a brand new bike,just enjoy it and stop worrying about everything been wrong with it,its new,and take it easy,enjoy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.