Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my clutch lever semms to be stuck and i cant pull it in any ideas why?? anyone have this happen before??

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it is in the fully released postion, I have not touch the tension, but me and my friend picked it up last night (i just bought it) in NH it was like 10 degrees but in his garage and lever was fine. Loaded into back of friends truck drove over an hour home, then it was stuck. Could it be from being in the 10 degree temp and with the -20 at least temp in the back of the truck on the ride home, maybe froze???

·
Registered
17 Posts
condensation from the temp shock maybe? My dirt bike does the same crap when its cold, cable is just frozen cause there is some water in there. Just wait for it to warm up :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Frozen line, maybe. Or rusty line?

Is there oil in the bike? I doubt it's possible (unless someone poured water into the oil res.), but the plates/spring may be seized with rust.

I would disconnect the clutch cable and see if the you can engage/disengage the clutch directly. Basically, isolate where the problem is.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
had it out is the sun today and it is fine now... :?: whatever works, right.. must have just been frozen. thanks for the help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts