Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i installed Yoyodyne clutch and idk whats going on, while riding the clutch lever gets loose and while downshifting gears it kinda taps the lever kinda like a click when the gear changes. Whats my problem?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
So i installed Yoyodyne clutch and idk whats going on, while riding the clutch lever gets loose and while downshifting gears it kinda taps the lever kinda like a click when the gear changes. Whats my problem?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I recommend sending OveRRev a PM with details of your problem.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I recommend sending OveRRev a PM with details of your problem.
thanks, I emailed yoyodyne I as told that lil tap is normal. Because stock clutch had a one piece hub and the slipper has a 2 piece hub, and the hub lifts up and hits the pressure plate which causes that lil tap.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have a Yoyodyne clutch and it clicks when I shift or downshift. My clutch lever never gets loose though, not sure why yours would.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
clutch is probably fvcked because you never ride
argument is invalid went for 3 rides already! hahahh just had to put everything together.

I have a Yoyodyne clutch and it clicks when I shift or downshift. My clutch lever never gets loose though, not sure why yours would.
had to tighten it, I think since I changed my bars and everything I had to tighten it way more from the bottom adjustments. went for a spin the other day seemed nice and tight. My main concern was the click/tap on the lever thought maybe I put something wrong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts