Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a few more items for sale..

first up.
COD Black Ops and Gran Turismo 5 for PS3. IN PERFECT CONDITION $30 SHIPPED EACH or $50 for BOTH

secondly a T-mobile Samsung Behold T-919
PERFECT WORKING CONDITION. just throw in your tmobile sim card & your good to go
Comes with everything as shown.
4 cases , 3 screen protectors, charger, data cable & headset. battery lasts forever!
$50 SHIPPED

any questions PM me!

and check out my other items for sale!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you will NOT sell GT5 you will play and you will like it!
sick game no doubt. I used to have it set up with a custom playseat and a G27 and it was just nuts!

but I am an engineering major and addicted to racing so I have no time & ALL my money goes to tires LOL

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
It is an awesome game Slaps!!! I have it and love it

The steering wheel will help you beat some of the tests/challenges that seem impossible.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
It is an awesome game Slaps!!! I have it and love it

The steering wheel will help you beat some of the tests/challenges that sem impossible.
yea. i wanna start playing the ps3 again. so ill start with this game. loved the prior gt's. so i know i wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
GT5 Has been sold to slaps!!
thanks nick! :shakehand
im gettin back to playin the ps3 when i have time. so im gonna start with gt5 and the assassins creed series. :drunk:
then work my way up to playin cod series and gow3 xbox360 with my son. i know im gonna get my as$ whooped by these young bucs.:crackup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts