Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys watch 2 wheel tuesday today (may 25) and remember the code for the "dude for a day" contest?? let me know if you guys remember it.. :D

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks dude..

V

·
0 Posts
I say that we make this thread a sticky so that by the end of the contest when all the secret words are out.. everyone on this forum can enter and someone from here might get the bike... keep it in the family you know. I think last years winner of the Kawasaki was someone from the cbrworld forums.

C

·
0 Posts
VinRR,
You have to enter the code in the night it is aired. Cant wait until the end. I believe you have until 12am PST.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
The codeword is good for the rest of the week:

Speed TV Official Rules said:
Limit: One entry per person and per e-mail address per week. Entries for the Weekly Contest must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT on the Sunday immediately following the Tuesday broadcast of the password on The Speed Channel (May 23 and 30, 2004 and June 6 and 13, 2004, as applicable). All eligible Weekly Contest entries will be entered for a chance to win the Grand Prize.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I have never even won my dollar back in the texas lottery, maybe, just maybe, someone will smile at me and I will win. Ill pay 3k for a new 1000RR and not complain at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts