Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I've never seen a machine like that. We just have the regular deal where it drops the soda to the bottom so it's all shaken up for you.

·
Registered
567 Posts
yeh now mods delete this so only the people who saw it so far can be hooked up!!!!!!!! ide delete ti tho cuz someones gunna get in trouble

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
Haha. Nice. Those are everywhere around here. Wal-Mart, the malls, my school. I've heard about doing this when these machines first came out but I wasn't exactly sure how. Now I have to try it. People might be a little suspicous though of you sticking your hand in the machine.

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
plainred rr said:
that's cool, but if you need to steal soda to make your money last you suck at life.
J/K i'm soo doing that
You know it costs soda companies no more than 10 cents to produce the soda inside the bottle along with the bottle, cap and label? And yet they sell it for $1.00+ It's just a way to stick it to the man.

ARRGGHHH! I be a pirate.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
If one of yall try this and get your hand stuck in the machine.......I want to see a thread about it.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
sweet free sodas lol

·
Registered
475 Posts
Too bad i didnt look at this thread cause i was damn near death from thirst this morning going to class and bought 1 lousy pop when i could have 2

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Dang none of those machines around here! Lucky!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts