Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
left work last night and spunn the sh** out of my tires on accident. it was a warm 35 degrees. the cold pavement and my tires not being warm created some interesting minutes after work. i left the parking lot and turned and my rear end spins out and i almost wipe out. if i was a beginner rider i would be wishing for frame sliders right now, but i pulled through and made it home safely. :pimp:

·
Registered
937 Posts
congrats.

Feels good to walk away from a "close one"

·
Registered
544 Posts
at least sportbikes dont have all there power at low rpm's!!! my Honda VTX first time riding it on cold pavement was horrible? i dumped it becuz the back just swung out, and there's no way 130 lb, rider is keeping up a 700 lb. bike!!!!!

glad you didnt dupm it bro

Tim

·
Registered
286 Posts
Glad out here in Cali dont gota worry about that =) ive had rear spin a few times but thats only when it was wet and I was being stupid, though always minor and never considered it close .

·
Registered
423 Posts
riding motor cross for almost 12 years I got used to swinging the back in out and sliding around like that. Dirt skills go a long way on the street. I do that on slick concrete on my rr some times just playing around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts