Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MotoGP man Colin Edwards II visited Yamaha US today for a autograph session. They presented him with a new TT-R50 for his son.

N

·
0 Posts
Man!!! Sucks because they don't announce this stuff. Yamaha Corp is right next to me!!!

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nemesis said:
Man!!! Sucks because they don't announce this stuff. Yamaha Corp is right next to me!!!
I don't understand Yamaha always doing their stuff the HUSH HUSH way
oh well they do not want free publicity i guess

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
That's a sweet little bike fer sure.

Jason

·
Registered
246 Posts
The last thing CE needs is another motorcycle. I need another motorcycle. I've always wonder why celebrities get free crap all the time, when they can just go out and buy it. While us working class folks don't get nuffin' fo free!

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Lil Los said:
The last thing CE needs is another motorcycle. I need another motorcycle. I've always wonder why celebrities get free crap all the time, when they can just go out and buy it. While us working class folks don't get nuffin' fo free!
Ain't it the truth.

Jason

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nemesis said:
I received the email a week prior. Dave/Akira also posted it up on SCS Jonathan.
Anyway, I ended up taking an early lunch that day to go meet him. Surprisingly there was, at the most at any given time, 12 people there. People would come and go. Colin is definately a down to earth cool-ass guy. I had my lid, Yamaha 50th anniversary one-piece suit, DTK DVD, poster and my R6 signed by him. Hanging with him and some other R6/R1 owners for the better part of 2 hours!

I also received an automatic email from Yamaha again and thought I'd follow the link to see some GP updates. I saw a link to his autograph signing and followed it. VOILA!!!!!!! I see a picture of Colin and I with him sitting on my bike and another picture of him signing my lid!!! WOOT!!!

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/mcy/USGP_2006_colinVisit.aspx

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Canyon
Great job bro awesome pictures preserve these signatures by using clear coat

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts