Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
what does college football have to do with general motorcycling?

normally i would be excited since i love college football but michigan is gonna be an epic failure this year so im bitter...

·
Registered
195 Posts
hey Tennessee blew it tonite against UCLA.... my gf and i had a sympathy **** and then she just left... im on number 5 in this 6 pack... on RR... this is what college football season does to me... damn.

·
Registered
183 Posts
GO CARDS

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
hey Tennessee blew it tonite against UCLA.... my gf and i had a sympathy **** and then she just left... im on number 5 in this 6 pack... on RR... this is what college football season does to me... damn.
And I was going to ask who won the game. Sad that I checked here before I checked ESPN for the score...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Airbonre Guy - yea man it was shitty... Are you stationed in AK? I put it as my #10 choice on my top 10 dream sheet for requested duty locations.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Airbonre Guy - yea man it was shitty... Are you stationed in AK? I put it as my #10 choice on my top 10 dream sheet for requested duty locations.
If you do get AK, get Fort Richardson. Right next to Anchorage.
It's a great state if you're the outdoorsy type. I love it up here but its time to move on. But before I tagging a bear! But you probably wouldnt wan't to be up here since you're not allowed to CC. But everyone (98%) here love Military! Hit me up if you have any questions.

·
Registered
158 Posts
GO PURDUE BOILERMAKERS

idk how good there gunna do but my close friend ken plue is the starting freshman OT and he is going to beast his way to the nfl lol

BOIL UP

1 - 20 of 21 Posts