·
Registered
937 Posts
I am in colorado springs. Not to many of us on the forum. Welcome

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx. yeah iv noticed not too many from springs. it sucks i just found this site and now winter is around the corner still ridin thoe

·
Registered
937 Posts
I usually ride all year. I race with the MRA so if I'm not at the track I still ride on the street. How long have you had your bike and where in the springs are you. I am on the east side. Peterson and constatution area.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no **** im off omaha and powers. iv had my RR for bout 4 months or so i dont mind the cold so much just all the damn gravel after it snows

·
Registered
21 Posts
LOL no **** that you guys are so close...I'm off of Peterson and Chipewa. Theres someone over here that has a 05 silver RR by me, but have never seen the rider. Once I finish remodelling my place, I'll have to have you guys over. Always up for new friends!

·
Registered
960 Posts
DaveW said:
LOL no **** that you guys are so close...I'm off of Peterson and Chipewa. Theres someone over here that has a 05 silver RR by me, but have never seen the rider. Once I finish remodelling my place, I'll have to have you guys over. Always up for new friends!
Damn thats far!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts