1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Damn that is awsome. Wowzers.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I used to have hot wheels when I was a kid that would do that, I would run them under water to change the colors.

V

·
0 Posts
I saw those guys at Bike Week last year. It was really cool. They demonstrated the paint with a heat gun and some ice cubes. I was amazed because I had never seen anything like that. I forget how much it was, but it was something crazy.

·
Registered
777 Posts
4-OZ Bottle.......$59.99
1-PINT............$199.99
1-Quart..............$399.99
1-Gallon.....$1299.99

Now thats some expensive stuff!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
1 gallon $1299.99 ???? Thump "passed out on the floor" :shock:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
kenezzite said:
I was watching VH1 and Nelly has his new Merz painted with paint like that.
I wander how much that cost. I'm sure it doesn't matter, he has enough money to get his manlyhood dipped in gold.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
GoBB155 said:
One of my friends saw one that had that kind of paint on a bikini on a girl. When in the sun her bikini came off and she was naked.
Are you serious? ROFL :lol2:

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
at first i thought ya were gonna show the mystichrome paint like ford uses on the new Mustang Cobras

my step-dad got one of these in a convertible. paint goes from black to green to purple to blue. plus, the leather inserts on the front seats does the same. it's hot in person. i'd love to do an RR in this scheme

Eggly challenged DuPont to create a new color-shifting paint with visual performance to match the visceral performance of the 390-horsepower SVT Mustang Cobra. To that end, DuPont staff chemists started with Green/Purple ChromaFlair pigments that shift from bright green through a range of blues, and then into purple. The DuPont chemists blended that with traditional black and green pigments for visual balance and deep, rich colors. As a finishing touch, they added a pinch of aluminum flakes to enhance bright, metallic sparkle.

The resulting color shift is described by the DuPont chemists as, 'a bright, metallic topaz that transitions to cobalt blue, then to royal purple, and finally into a deep onyx black.'
amazing! :bounce:

·
Registered
419 Posts
thats some trick paint.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
that's some pretty frickin' badazz paint!! the cost is what makes me go :shock: though!! way to rich for my (poor a$$) blood!! ;-)

·
Registered
538 Posts
I believe it BASF paint for the Mystic paint on the Mustangs. I wonder how much paint it would take to do a 600RR hmmmmmmm with teh color change paint.

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
prob a half gallon, but then again, walmart sells rattle can kits for the shimmery paint for $15 hehe :bitchslap:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts