rear sets
D3 grips
i was also thinking about PC'ing:
swing arm
rear pegs
rearsets if i dont buy new ones
case covers
exhaust
so what im asking is what color do you think best fits my bike?
the repsol colors are hard to match up with
im very partial to gold stuff but i dont know if will look right with my bike please some opinions would be nice

and if anybody would want to photoshop some of the colors on there that would be awesome
thanks in advance
p.s. i know somebody will say go with what i like and i will in the end but i would just like a another unbiased perspective
thanks

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Pink, chicks love pink so if you have a lot of it on your bike they'll like you that much more........and glitter, lots and lots of glitter.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
meh i already have a girl so i dont need anymore of em hangin off me lol this is for me ;)

·
Registered
580 Posts
yeah, you've already polished the wheels so why powdercoat the pegs and rearsets..shine em up as well, don't polish em though! and the reflector on the front, is it staying on? levers - gold or black, rearsets - black.
do you really need to change to rearsets? you've lowered the bike, so i suppose you're a bit on the short side so you aren't cramping up atm, so you wouldn't need to set them lower. And also cause it's lowered you don't really ride that hard (do you?) so you don't need to raise the pegs to get your knees into the tank.. just how i feel..why do something just to do it, if you aren't going to really benefit from it, especially nowadays when cash is tight.(well, for me anyways)

·
Registered
785 Posts
black levers. maybe red adjusters on them.
black swingarm.
black pegs
gold wheels with gold rearsets. (same color gold as your fork).

have one of the photoshop gurus in the photoshop thread do some diff. combos for you. that's the easiest way to see what you'd like to do.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, you've already polished the wheels so why powdercoat the pegs and rearsets..shine em up as well, don't polish em though! and the reflector on the front, is it staying on? levers - gold or black, rearsets - black.
do you really need to change to rearsets? you've lowered the bike, so i suppose you're a bit on the short side so you aren't cramping up atm, so you wouldn't need to set them lower. And also cause it's lowered you don't really ride that hard (do you?) so you don't need to raise the pegs to get your knees into the tank.. just how i feel..why do something just to do it, if you aren't going to really benefit from it, especially nowadays when cash is tight.(well, for me anyways)
actually quite the opposite im a bit on the tall side and i have really long legs but when i bought the bike it was lowered and my stock links are in the mail as we speak:banger: but i think i i would benefit from rearsets because im just on the verge of being uncomfortable but ii wouldn't say i ride really hard but i like to have fun:)

black levers. maybe red adjusters on them.
black swingarm.
black pegs
gold wheels with gold rearsets. (same color gold as your fork).

have one of the photoshop gurus in the photoshop thread do some diff. combos for you. that's the easiest way to see what you'd like to do.
ya i was definitly thinking along the same lines as you as well i would love gold marchesini or Carro's but money for that is not here so... but i do have it on the photoshop thread so hopefuly somebody will do it for me:)

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the input guys. keep it coming

1 - 10 of 10 Posts