Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have seen some of these in pics but have no clue where to get them and would love for someone to give me a link or even the proper name for them.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
wow thats mmmm different. lol
i think people paint the lines dont they??

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NO clue if they do or not they look dope though. i want to know if i could do that then. and with what paint

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shoot me a pic of your 300zx

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
lol if you painting the tires the non slippery type :crackup: good luck!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i want red though

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya it is just tire paint but i found a couple sites that sell red

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
ebay I'll find the store in a sec

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think it's pretty cool looking, but would never do it for the safety issues.
What dangers would it bring to me? serious question here not meant to be disrespectful.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
It looks squiddish IMO. If you already have red rim stripes that should already set-off your wheels/tires, but its your bike so do what floats your boat.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm more of a try it out kind of guy cause i need new tires next season so if it don't look good oh well.

·
Registered
755 Posts
What dangers would it bring to me? serious question here not meant to be disrespectful.
Seems like when the tires wears and gets down to the treads it'll be paint on road which won't be safe. If you never let your tire wear that far down you'll probably be ok. I think this could go either way as far as the squidishness though cuz if your tire has alot of tread it'll have alotta paint but if you have minimal tread and only don't every other tread it might look good.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.