Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The pics you have all been waiting for. I love that yellow emblem popping on the black bike. Its a little dirty, will take clean, freshly washed/waxed pic tommorow. I had to much fun riding today. It was 60 degrees and sunny.

Pics below numb nutz...

Also got the matrist on there, love it, definatly smooths out my corner transitions.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
mann that bike of urs blend in very well with the site's background, cuz i cant see it!!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:dancing2::toothy4::all_cohol:icon_lol:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did I mention it sounds MEAN!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
whoa bro, that looks amazing. i can't make fun of the pics in anyway, you dont even have chicken strips.. damn you!! i like this arrow better than the "gp style" not sure what its called but its the dual exhaust, with the little one coming out of the side. the fit looks great.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chicken stripes? Me? Never... I killed my michelin man 6 months ago :D

Performance is defintatly improved and yes, I have a power commander, going to get it dynoed, will let u guys know how that goes. Its definatly got more mid range punch, right were I want it to be.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am all set up for a TenKate replica... don't know if I want a cigarette brand on the side of my bike, would much rather have Guiness.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Looks nice. I know you can't get enough of the sound.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, its not a dent, its made like that from the factory. Whole thing wieghs about 12 lbs, stock system ways considerabley more, somewere in the ball park of 25-30.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not sure, came with the bike.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts