Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So im starting my own build thread. It wont be anything crazy but what i would call a college build.. slow.

so hears what ive got so far( lack of funds)

-Jneer int. tail light
-Watsens LED flush mounts
-Self fabricated FE
- arrow carby on the way!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Get rid of the reflective red & orange plastics for a cleaner look. Unless you are more concerned with better visibility, etc...

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Get rid of the reflective red & orange plastics for a cleaner look. Unless you are more concerned with better visibility, etc...
baha yesh thos things are comin of this weekend, along with the heat sheild. and yeah its going along slow i already got 11k on her and only this. Drrty thanks f0r the offer but my heart is set on the akra or new arrow if i have the balls to cut it down

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bike looks great. I have a few questions though, did you make that license plate mount and how does the smoke light look when lit up? nice and bright?

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i made the license plate mount, wasnt to tough after messing around with it a little, spent only 25 dollar for the led lights but all the rest of the stuff was around the house. and the smoke looks the same as all the rest. not as bright as the oem but looks WAYYYYYYYY better. gets the job done

·
Registered
63 Posts
nice bike, i vote switch the silvers for black, and block out ur tag on the first pic so its like the rest :)

i'm in the same boat for funds and college :\

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice bike, i vote switch the silvers for black, and block out ur tag on the first pic so its like the rest :)

i'm in the same boat for funds and college :\
Yeah im planning on painting the mids gloss black. i would have done it by now but the leftside farings are damages a little from an accident and im still dealing with the insurance....

MY ARROW EXHAUST JUST SHIPPED TODAY WOOHOOOO

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Looks awesome congrats man

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Very nice. A sound clip would be nice too. Now let me be the first to say, "man that thing is loooooooooooooooong."

·
Registered
246 Posts
nice exhaust

·
Monkey works will work for you :)
1,679 Posts
So i just installed the New arrow exhaust Sounds AMAZING the silencer was a PITA to take off but it payed off.

thanks to RowskisRR at Monkey works for hooking me up with a bomb deal

here she is....

Sweet bike man, glad you like the exhaust. Definitely my favorite out there for this bike.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts