Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi so first let me say I did search first and I sorta found my answer, but not complete.

So I'm looking for a pipe and I love the Leo Vince, now they have like 7 different slip-ons all at different prices. So my question is, are there any real differences between each pipe or is it just looks? The one I plan on buying is titled "OVAL CARBON WITH CONICAL END CAP EVOII" however what is the difference between that one and the more expensive one titled "SBK FACTORY TITANIUM SILENCER W/ CARBON END CAP EVOII"

New to this site, and I'm very excited to be getting my CBR tomorrow.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I think it's just looks and price thats different. I have Akrapovic, very satisfied with my choice. good luck

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
The difference between the oval and the factory is that the oval comes with alum end caps where the factory slipon have carbon fiber end caps. Also the internals of the factory are made out of titanium where the ovals are not. This reduces weight.

Basically the factory slipons are their high end slipons where all the super trick bits go. Not that the oval is a bad exhaust, but it's not their premium exhaust.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts