Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or is our society nowdays just too comfortable with complaining? We complain about EVERYTHING. Nothing's ever good enough.

What a bunch of whiny bitches we are. We complain about the stupidest ****!!! I'm tired of hearing/reading it. And now guess what: I'm going to complain about people complaining too much.

From UPS deliveries to MotoGP races, from dot net being down to "there are two too many ice cubes in my nonfat latte"... I am so sick of hearing whiny bitches. Whatever happened to the phrase GRIN AND BEAR IT?!

We all should go to a third world country and hack it... Bet we won't complain about half the stupid petty crap we take for granted now. Waaaaah. Dot net is down, so I have no idea what else to do but sit in front of my computer in my kush office with air conditioning and bitch about it. UPS delivered my package on time, but it wasn't when I felt like getting it. Waaaah. I've lost all respect for Rossi because he once again wins another race.

GET A LIFE.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Last time I recall...complaining about my cold fries got me hot ones instead. I could have ate the cold ones...but why? I paid with my hard earned money and damnit "I want hot fries"! "Get a life" Schwing says! More like its part of life. DEAL WITH THAT :finga: .

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
KNEE--DRAGER said:
Last time I recall...complaining about my cold fries got me hot ones instead. I could have ate the cold ones...but why? I paid with my hard earned money and damnit "I want hot fries"! "Get a life" Schwing says! More like its part of life. DEAL WITH THAT :finga: .
Dude, you complained about your fries being cold?

That's messed up man.

You shoulda just ate the cold fries and just chalked it up to statistical probability.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Hey, UPS didn't deliver my package on time, I was here when they said they delivered it, they tried to deliver it late when the office building was closed (so they couldn't give it to me or drop it off at the office) and then lied about it saying that they got here on time, and that I wasn't home :finga:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
+1 on going to a 3rd world country.. after being in the middle east for almost 3 years.. I now severly appreciate the simple things in life.. ynow.. like running water and indoor plumbing :prayer:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Schwing said:
Is it just me, or is our society nowdays just too comfortable with complaining? We complain about EVERYTHING. Nothing's ever good enough.

What a bunch of whiny bitches we are. We complain about the stupidest s**t!!! I'm tired of hearing/reading it. And now guess what: I'm going to complain about people complaining too much.

From UPS deliveries to MotoGP races, from dot net being down to "there are two too many ice cubes in my nonfat latte"... I am so sick of hearing whiny bitches. Whatever happened to the phrase GRIN AND BEAR IT?!

We all should go to a third world country and hack it... Bet we won't complain about half the stupid petty crap we take for granted now. Waaaaah. Dot net is down, so I have no idea what else to do but sit in front of my computer in my kush office with air conditioning and bitch about it. UPS delivered my package on time, but it wasn't when I felt like getting it. Waaaah. I've lost all respect for Rossi because he once again wins another race.

GET A LIFE.
This is so Dennis Leary esque I was rolling. Go on with your bad self schwing.

Speaking of that I'll have to watch his cure for cancer stand up tonight I think.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I dunno about you...but if I paid money for a service or a product and it wasn't provided satisfactorally. I have every right to bitch. If I pay 6 bucks for a cup coffee....ya damn straight you're gonna make the way i want it. :finga:

I've travelled to alot of other 3rd world countries....as well as other "western" countries. And this is why i'm proud and honored to live in the U.S. I can bitch all I want, its my constitutional right. :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
I think it should be like that commercial, where you get to rate everywere and everything you get, that way you do know the % satisfactory rate.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I think bitchin to bitch is pointless. If you have a complaint have a solution. I agree if you pay for a service and don't get it then complaining about service is not necessarily wrong. What's wrong is how it's done .... in a whining manner.... wrong and annoying. Just remember when you think you got it bad it could always be worst. Perspective is everything.

My 2 Cents,
Stro

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
don't you hate whiny bitches that complain about complaining?

that's the worst.

schwing, you're obviously spending too much time twinkling, baby, twinkling, and not enough time, bitch, being cool! :D

H

·
0 Posts
i think i want to complain about this thread... and i hate cold fries..

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Schwing said:

What a bunch of whiny bitches we are. We complain about the stupidest s**t!!! I'm tired of hearing/reading it. And now guess what: I'm going to complain about people complaining too much.

GET A LIFE.
Yeah, you complain a lot too.

·
Registered
286 Posts
The best thing about this post - a woman started it. Historically, and present company allll accepted, women whine and complain the most. I think it's really cool that schwing started this thread - goes to show that hanging around all of us leg-humping motorcycle-riding guys maybe isn't such a bad rap after all :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
Muddturtle3 said:
i'm proud and honored to live in the U.S. I can bitch all I want, its my constitutional right. :D
hehe -and it's everyone else's constitutional right to tell you to shut the hell up :D

hehe - all in fun mate, very tongue-in-cheek here :D :supz:

H

·
0 Posts
honestly the only thing that i am tired of hearing is complaints about the site being down.. $hit happens.. they are working to make it better... but some ppl do not seem to understand that the FREE site they use needs to be maintained and these things take time and that = downtime...

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
Yeah, I find myself whining about Schwing all the time....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts