Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm looking to buy a complete set of fairing bolts for an 03 RR. I'd like to go with all black finish.
Any suggestions on who to order from? I see a bunch on eBay; but I don't want to buy junk.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just ordered a set myself. I looked on probolt-usa.com (it is their US site, same UK business) and then looked on Amazon and managed a $4 discount on the total with shipping.

It seems they drop-ship from UK, I got a confirmation this morning that it will be delivered in 3 weeks. I chose standard shipping. Just FYI!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I ordered a complete fairing bolt kit (Screw Head color Flat Black) from BikeBolts. They were a little pricey totaling to 65.97. HOWEVER, this kit includes the screws, washers, speed nuts (as required), well nuts (as required), lock nuts (as required), and push pin rivets (as required) to install the fairings. As well as instructions for installation of hardware. Total quantity of parts included in the kit is 161 pieces. NOTE: I search for a promo code and found this code for 25% off: 4forum20. This deducted $16.49 from my total and out the door I paid 54.02 including shipping. You cant beat the price. Great quality and instructions. Order at BIKEBOLTS, The motorcycle fastener source

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CBRicky, i was checking those out the other day online, but never pulled the trigger on them. Thanks for the heads up and the promo code, hopefully it works for me as well as i will be putting in an order today!

·
Registered
82 Posts
CBRicky, i was checking those out the other day online, but never pulled the trigger on them. Thanks for the heads up and the promo code, hopefully it works for me as well as i will be putting in an order today!
the bolts were good quality but you might not get everything you need. Their customer service is not that great so just beware.

Use as much OEM as possible itll save you a ton of heaqdache.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts