Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a complete set? I've looked on Ebay and they don't have any for my '04(03-06).

-EDIT-

Kit meaning with the swingarm spools, bar ends.

·
Registered
147 Posts
i got mine from kneedraggers a while back. when i laid my bike down, i was unable to find replacement pucks so i had to buy new sliders. so, my advice to you would be to buy frame sliders you know you can find replacement pucks for.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah my bike down sided too and I need a new left slider/bar end.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
www.moto911.com

They carry the shogun crash kits and replacement parts if you do end up crashing....
Hey thanks a lot dude they were really helpful and nice. Plus they allowed me to order just the left side frame slider/bar end.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
moto911.com IS shogun. Their prices for full kits or frame sliders would be higher then ours as we are a dealer and give discounts and free shipping, but if you need replacement parts then they can get them to you very quickly.
Oh I didn't know that, and yeah their shipping was very fast. I ordered just the left puck and 2x bar ends yesterday and I got it today afternoon. Although I only live about 20-30mins away from them.:laughing5

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would say no more than 2-3 days...

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Hey thanks a lot dude they were really helpful and nice. Plus they allowed me to order just the left side frame slider/bar end.
Yeah no prob. They have awesome customer service. When they were local to me, I used to pick up my parts in person which always went smoothly and quickly. I'm glad I could help someone out

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah no prob. They have awesome customer service. When they were local to me, I used to pick up my parts in person which always went smoothly and quickly. I'm glad I could help someone out
Oh do they allow local pick up's? I'm only 15mins away from Irvine and wouldn't mind picking up future parts, oh yeah and once again thanks a lot dude.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Oh do they allow local pick up's? I'm only 15mins away from Irvine and wouldn't mind picking up future parts, oh yeah and once again thanks a lot dude.
They moved down to san clemente like a year ago. I'm sure you could probably still pick up from them, but it might be further from you depending on where in OC you are. They're really helpful and if they weren't so damn far away from me, I would pick up too. Ride safe bro! :wave:

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm near Knott's Berry Farm and ride safe too dude.:wave:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts