Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
soyo with 640mb of DDR memory

30GIG HD athlon 2.0 GHz processor dvd burner, cd burner smart card reader , 2 usb ports up front 4 bays , 2 open and 2 used 3.5

the list goes on, also a microsoft multi-media key board and 17" montitor are included as well as a mouse ( duh )

would like to get 500 shiped

i can get pics if any one is seriously intrested, i will reformat and inclued all neede software as well as a dvd burning program that will let you burn dvd that you rent , then you can make a copy of your copy also got nero for the cd burner as well as iss blackice defender i can install it but iam keeping the cd to black ice

all you need is speekers and your ready to rip

*** EDIT**** also for got to mention my pc has a nvidia g-force grafix card and the mother board is a soyo kv7 dragon

***EDIT*** my bad its a 2.0GHz ( actual clock speed ) trying to work the bugs out of this so some of you fucks dont spam this with stupid **** like the first few post

searious replies only *****PLEASE******

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok how about 400 shiped and i throw in a 4.1 speeker system

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet......... my system is well in its day was the game machine but i got out of games i was going to do water cooling and all that ****, ....... but when i got it the **** was to high for me to buy

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
Not enough computer for video editing: For 400 it's not bad (but not great either), since it includes everything including monitor and speakers. But, expect to have your sister's boyfriend drop another 120 on an 80 gb hard drive (at least, video editing takes lots of HDD space) and another 160 on two sticks of 256mb of ram to make it an even 1 of memory. He'll also want to add a firewire card. But, at this point, you are approaching new computer costs--even budget computers now a days have comparable numbers.

For 400 dollars, this would make a great backup computer as is...because, like I said, it's an entire setup.

Not flaming BlackKnight for the price: Just saying that video editing can get really messy and expensive and you'll probably want decent (newer) hardware.

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
Aeteocles said:
drop another 120 on an 80 gb hard drive (at least, video editing takes lots of HDD space) and another 160 on two sticks of 256mb of ram to make it an even 1 of memory.
for $120, you can get atleast 160gb hard disk. 80's are on sale for around $50 after rebates and such. another 512 (2x256) shouldn't run more than $100 for say corsair value select ram. very good recommendations, but won't cost quite that much. def. worth looking at tho if someont buys this.

·
Registered
286 Posts
160gb? I'll sell you TWO 160gb drives for $120 + shipping........

i'll also sell ya 4x 256 DDR3200 memory for $100......

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it has 640 mb of DDR, 30 gig HD, and a DVD burner, the more i think about it , its going to cost 100 to ship it all wont it ?

·
6,874 Posts
dude don't sell the monitor. that's just a waste imo. the pc will cost about $30 to ship. make sure you pack it well, don't use peanuts, use foam blocks and cut them to fit the case and box.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah but with out the monitor i wont get as much $ ..... iam already loosing out , i was going to take the money and make a down payment on a lap top

·
6,874 Posts
a 17" crt used monitor is worth maaaaaaybe $50.... maaaaaaaaaaaybe. then you gotta pay to ship it which is stupid expensive, shipping 40 pounds is rediculous

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats true, idk what to do , some one make me an offer if you want it all

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
this bad boy is still around for who ever wants it 375 shiped bumpity bump

monitor
computer with DVD burner and a cd burner with 640 ram and 2.2 amd athlon processor

and a 4.1 speaker system

17" montitor as well as keyboard and mouse

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
can i hear a woop woop for shiped .................?

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
woop woop.

How come you want to sell it? sounds like a pretty good deal. good luck

1 - 20 of 23 Posts