Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about you guys, however, this concept VTX has me re-thinking the whole cruiser thing. I always thought that once the sportbike thing was over for me, I would just quit riding. Maybe not though, seeing this thing. I know it's only concept, however, it is built and runs. Seeing as though the public response has been very good, I am hoping this will actually goto production.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I'm sure it will be tamed down quite a bit for production, but if it looks anything like the concept I'd buy one as a second bike in a heartbeat. I was considering something like a Monster, a V-Rod, or Victory Vegas, but I'd much rather have that bike, plus it's a Honda.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Hot bike, I'm sure it will be btween 15 - 20 K. However, it wont be marketed to 20-something's. It will be marketed to 40 somethings, who have $ for it.

I wonder what will be around in 15 years when i'm ready to spend 25K on a bike?

C

·
0 Posts
sgtadamdee,
Good call on the forks, but I think the would tone that down in a production version.

·
Registered
885 Posts
I think this is intended for a newer suspension concept however there was never anything wrong with the old sytle. Why re-invent the wheel?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
If I remember right from the cycleworld article, those are the same forks used on the Rune (or maybe the rune concept). It's a trailing arm suspension, the forks don't move, just the trailing arm and the little shock (skinny bar) behind the forks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts