• Dropped my bike in a garage or parking lot

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Worn a mohawk on my helmet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not worn a helmet OR had it on the side

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Split lanes

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Killed your bike in traffic (early ownership only)

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Pee'd your pants (not related, just curious lol)

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Made a huge flat spot on your tire

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Ran from police

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Blown your fork seals from bad wheelies

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Used your motorcycle to go buy Pokemon cards

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Lost a passenger while riding

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Crashed while doing a wheelie (excluding stunters)

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is to admit your squid mistakes you've done without anyone knowing about them.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have rode w/o a lid a few times. And once with it on the side. I only went a few blocks if that. Personally I like riding with a helmet on, it feels just as good.
And the other day I stalled it twice. **** happens, but I'm still learning this bike, I have less than 100miles on it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have rode w/o a lid a few times. And once with it on the side. I only went a few blocks if that. Personally I like riding with a helmet on, it feels just as good.
And the other day I stalled it twice. **** happens, but I'm still learning this bike, I have less than 100miles on it.
You're on your fourth bike and still stalling? I can get on any bike and not stall once and I've only had 3 months and 3.5k miles experience on an old Katana. Nothing against you, it literally astounds me how much of riding comes naturally.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts

·
4,993 Posts

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Oh okay so I have done any of those although at one point in time I wanted a mohawk. LOL

But I think you should add dropping the bike because you though you had the kickstand down!

OR

Tried to put the bike in gear with the kickstand down leaving you with a wtf expression on your face.!

·
Registered
536 Posts
You're on your fourth bike and still stalling? I can get on any bike and not stall once and I've only had 3 months and 3.5k miles experience on an old Katana. Nothing against you, it literally astounds me how much of riding comes naturally.
:fyou::fyou::fyou:http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=178555:shakehand:shakehand:shakehand

·
4,993 Posts

·
4,993 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts