Votes: 28 65.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
C.F.A. member **New Joyzeeeeeee Racer YAAAA BOY
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 100% set on my scheme and I though i was set on color too, but I was playing with options and now I've gone and stumped myself. I love them both equally. Can you guys help me break the dead lock?

A:)

B:)

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Dude, Im just as bad ive got like 20 base colors ready to go and I just cant make up my mind. I dig the gunmetal idea

·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it was pretty rough getting down to these. I had so many options but these are the only two left that I look at at feel like they're right for me. It's like not being able to pick a favorite child, lol.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Its easy with other peoples stuff, You pick the color and I make it happen. With My own stuff, I try to do it all over the winter cause it can take me a month or so before I finally decide. After 2 months w/ parts all prepped I finally decided on the Konica paint job, Everyones Got repsol. A replica is fun because you allredy know how its supposed to look.

·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its easy with other peoples stuff, You pick the color and I make it happen. With My own stuff, I try to do it all over the winter cause it can take me a month or so before I finally decide. After 2 months w/ parts all prepped I finally decided on the Konica paint job, Everyones Got repsol. A replica is fun because you allredy know how its supposed to look.

So very true, I'm glad I have little while to go before it needs to be done.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Candy red!............Everybody and their brother is doin the white/grey.......white/black....black.........you know!...........set yourself apart!

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
If you want to look like your riding around the Christmas-mobile paint it red and white, if you want to look like a lean mean twisty destroying terminator, of course... gunmetal and white.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts