Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.reuters.com/article/mergersNews/idUSN1943363120090519

Man... Those printing presses are working overtime now... How many more of these "too big to fail" companies are going to get bailed out? Not only is the government going to purchase GM... but they're going to forgive (not require GM to pay back) the 15.4 billion they lent them earlier this year. You know, the money that was actually going to end up making the US tax payers money in the long run... :tard:

Good times ahead!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Only here in America. I love where I live, but this country is a joke lately.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Cali is next on the bailout bonanza tour...I saw a good piece on ReasonTV about your union problem. You know, Ragean had a union problem...until he told them to suck it!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Don't forget the $14.8 TRILLION "bailout" that the banks have been given (no, its not the 700 billion the "news" keeps quoting - That was the appetizer).

This country is being deliberately taken down.

Look out for hyper inflation in the near future as they monetize all of this debt.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Don't forget the $14.8 TRILLION "bailout" that the banks have been given (no, its not the 700 billion the "news" keeps quoting - That was the appetizer).

This country is being deliberately taken down.

Look out for hyper inflation in the near future as they monetize all of this debt.
thats what im affraide of. if the economy didnt recover by that time. its game over. the world would go down in flame. since the largest economy failed which would dragg everyone else with it.

·
Registered
298 Posts
anyone else find it odd that GM asked for a bailout even though the CEO probably had that money and more sittin under his pillow. Shows how much he actually gave a f**k about his company

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't want any piece of GM!
Well that's actually good... cause the chances are you won't get a piece of GM anyways. You'll just fork over a **** load of cash and they with the help of your government will make it disappear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts