Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im going to HB honda (beach blvd) to put my bike for sale through them. if anyone is interested come to the dealership and check out the bike. gona try and get $5,000 for it. but my have to drop the price...........

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bike info

29,000 miles, commuter bike to riverside every day, power comander with custom map, steel braided front brake lines, undertail lic plate, clean title, never been down.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Yeah, details would be very helpful for your sale. If it's immaculate and not too high mileage, you should definitely ask for more than $5K man. My friend bought an 07 in White with 2K miles on it for $6,500 miles (tipped over once).

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I posted a few seconds later than you. In your shoes, I'd ask for more or try to sell it on your own. Best of luck with it. Looks good man.

Commute to Rside? Work or school? I went to UC Riverside.

29,000 miles, commuter bike to riverside every day, power comander with custom map, steel braided front brake lines, undertail lic plate, clean title, never been down.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dealership

well Huntington Beach Honda is going to TRY to sell my bike for $5,999 gona put a new front tire on the bike. everthing else passed the safety check. so if any one is interested please go to HB honda on beach blvd and check out the bike. :shakehand

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I like the staff at HB Honda, real nice and helpful. Other dealerships like to **** you around... I usually go there for me oem part needs cause their online sales department offer like a 15-20% discount.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well the dealership is trying to screw me out of the sale of my bike. i just checked the hbhonda website and they totaly raised the price we settled on (5,999) they have it advertised 6,399. i know no one will buy it at this price, so looks like ill give them a week then im taking the bike back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts