Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 06 600 has some flush mount indicator lights installed by the previous owner. What happens is that the lights stay on while running but turn off as soon as I hit the blinker. Is there any way I can convert these to blinkers, or better yet, both blinkers and running lights?

I couldn't tell you what brand the lights are but you can see them in this picture..

Thanks.

K

·
0 Posts
My 06 600 has some flush mount indicator lights installed by the previous owner. What happens is that the lights stay on while running but turn off as soon as I hit the blinker. Is there any way I can convert these to blinkers, or better yet, both blinkers and running lights?

I couldn't tell you what brand the lights are but you can see them in this picture..

Thanks.
Yeah, use the other wire! Nit wit used the running light wire! when you hit the signal button, it cuts power to the running lamp!

·
Registered
25 Posts
i bought these same ones. they are from ebay a company called aeros. they are a 2 wire led light, and the stock are 3. one wire for ground, one for running, one for blink. on the 2 wire light you have to choose either running or blinkers. i have mine on blinkers, and i think i should have done running lights... no one can see them really anyway.. if you go through the trouble of removing your front cowl just know its gunna be a pain in the ass

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Papa
you do not have to remove the upper to get to the turn signals
removing the ram air cover & ram air tubes should give you enough
room to get to the turn signals

1 - 5 of 5 Posts