Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I bought the RR. I had a Harley, which I bought in 03, because it was an anniversary model. At the time I bought it, I wanted another sportbike, but...everyone should own a Harley once. Anyway, now three of my riding bros are wanting to make the switch as well. One of them already did, not to the RR, but a Kawasaki ZZR1200, but thats cool, its a sportbike/touring model, and it has loads of torque/roll on power. Of the other two, one is looking at an R1, and the other a busa. Looks like Ive started a trend here. I always told them, once you ride one of these bikes, you wont look back, except in your rear view mirror.
Isnt it great when your lead is followed by ones who swore never?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ceph said:
eh, most of my buddies are going from the sportbikes to the cruisers. got 2 that i can think of that went to the sportbikes, working on 1 more.

variety is the spice of life, right? eh, no way, i couldn't a cruiser.

You got it, but they will be back, that is, if they are performance oriented. Cruisers are fun for a day or three, but for myself, I enjoy knowing the extreme performance is there, whether I use it or not. Maybe one day I will own one of everything.

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
I just bought a 1000RR, like last week, my dad went with me he rides a VTX1800R, and he was aboutta die b/c i was spendin that much money on somthin he wouldn't ever ride. Got home and i was like listen ride it around the block, i hear him hit like third gear, he rolls around with the biggest grin on his face. He's ridden it several times since then, he loves to get out and just kinda play for a minute on it. He'd never switch tho

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I had a Yamaha V-Star Last year. To slow and heavy for me.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I think maybe someday (not soon) I'll have a cruiser. Maybe. Then again, screw it maybe not. Speed for life!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
If any "cruiser" I'd roll a muscle cruiser like a Victory Hammer, Kawi Meanstreak, Yami Warrior . . .sumpin like that ! ! ! . . and thats if no say.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have been riding the same harley for 11 yrs, and don't get me wrong i "loved" my harley. I just got my 600rr two weeks ago tomorrow, and i F-N love it. I was going to keep both bikes, just to have the best of both worlds. However, i can't see myself ever riding the harley again. That and i am sick of all the harley repairs.

I should have known i would like this bike so much, from all those years on CR's.

CBR 4 life!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts