Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at Marshalls with the wife the other day and seen some clearance mini Adidas back packs and they looked like they were a perfect fit to be a tail bag, so I bought one to see and sure enough this thing looks like it was made for the RR...LOL... I finally got around to put it on and it is awesome... I throw my hat ,lunch, work keys and a coffee mug in there and off to work i go.

The cool thing also is that when it's empty it squashes pretty flat so it doesn't look bad at all.. .. only thing I don't like is the white Adidas letters so i might paint them black also

They sell these in a bunch of different colors

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you guys don't have a Marshalls around your house, try TJ MAx or Ross , they all sell the same sh!t

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
sweet find bro. can we get a pics of a full body shot? just so we can get the full affect.
maybe paint the white red, looks like it would match the bike better?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Wow that looks pretty sharp. I'd like to see the full body shot too.

·
Registered
527 Posts
That is really ballin, and I have alot of jealousy right now. Ha might have to go on a hunt for that. One downside of having center exhaust. We have no room for ANYTHING.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Now that's a tail bag set up I'm liking the look of, been unhappy with most options for certian things but that right there works the best for cheap n simple...

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'll be swinging by Marshalls tomorrow, then TJ Maxx if i don't find it at the first stop. I likey.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
nice bag cant find anywhere online :(, found one on ebay but there tripping they want 35$ for it!

heres a tail bag i want but its 100 :( they make it in bigger sizes but the bigger size may look a little goofy

heres a bigger size which is 125

I was getting ready to ask what kind of bags these were, but the urls gave them away.

RKA bags are freekin awesome!!! I destroyed my last RKA tail bag when I totaled my Speed Triple, but man that was a nice bag.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Solid find dood, I'm going to look for one tommorrow

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
gotta run my daughter to the Cheer gym but i will take a full body shot later tonight and i will also take some photos for whoever was that asked how it's secured.... you secure it with the actuall backpack straps but i will show in detail ..

Today was the second or third day i used this and I am loving it...it's nice not having to stuff everything in my pockets and in my jacket. This will stay on my bike 90% of the time

1 - 20 of 49 Posts