Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm texting in a big empty parking lot on my town's highway. Jackass cop nearly hits my parked bike, flashes every singal light, blinds me with the spot light when he is 4 feet away. Him and his ObesE partner get out and walk to me like a retard with the runs searching for a toliet. Ask e if i was just on another highway...

"No...I'm sitting here texting".... phone still out
"a group went this way <-- 5 mins ago and a single rider went this way
---> just now, that might be your guy"

"OH"

My thought is, if i ran from the cops, why wait in THE MIDDLE of an empty parking lot that is well lit... Stupid! bike was not hot, my helmet was off.. i know cops are slow...take that anyway you like, but i dont think i had time to escape them and slow down and park and remove helmet and whip out phone, all without a drop of sweat on me.

And if I did do that, why would I admit to it? I would think he must have lost me so bad that he never knew what bike i was on....

Not all Cops, but these two jellies were retarded:fyou:

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
honestly this story (for me) doesn't seem like the cops were in the wrong at all. They were chasing a sport-bike and boom there was you. :dontknow: everyone, myself too, knows that you would have a hot engine, sweat like you said. but if they don't ride how would they know?

now if they didn't believe you, knocked you and your bike to the ground, macing you while handcuffing you for a trip downtown. now that would be excessive.

·
Registered
621 Posts
honestly this story (for me) doesn't seem like the cops were in the wrong at all. They were chasing a sport-bike and boom there was you. :dontknow: everyone, myself too, knows that you would have a hot engine, sweat like you said. but if they don't ride how would they know?

now if they didn't believe you, knocked you and your bike to the ground, macing you while handcuffing you for a trip downtown. now that would be excessive.
True but he said Harassment. And clearly the cops just know "a bike went that way" they don't have any kind of description. Did the cops plan for him to confess? fk off pigs!

·
Not really asian
677 Posts
(now if they didn't believe you, knocked you and your bike to the ground, macing you while handcuffing you for a trip downtown. now that would be excessive.)[/QUOTE]

Kickboxzr will have none of that, or they will see why they call me the Kickboxzr!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no more

(now if they didn't believe you, knocked you and your bike to the ground, macing you while handcuffing you for a trip downtown. now that would be excessive.)

Kickboxzr will have none of that, or they will see why they call me the Kickboxzr!
I kick pizza boxes nowadays.... but in the past.... :gun1:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well maybe harassment was too strong, but Made me really start to wonder whatelse can go wrong... say they lost a guy only to catch up to me riding legally but thought it was me? Scares the yucky-reeces out of me

·
Registered
2,793 Posts

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
yea i love the "did you just do something illegal" question. idiots. the sad part is people give themselves up that easily too

lol.. seen it happen in the army when a young PVT was asked about beer bottles on the grass... he said "no sir i put mine in the dumpst...........r"..

busted.. HAHA

those cops were just doing their jobs.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's a little off topic, but this reminds of a story my friend told me once.

He was hanging on at some car meet up around town & a Toyota MR-2 came flying down the street & straight into a parking spot. The driver jumped out & said "if anyone asks, I've been here for an hour."

Within seconds 3 cop cars come flying into the parking lot and box the guy into his spot. The cops jump out and tell him that his car matches the description of a vehicle they were just chasing. He of course replied he had been there for an hour.

One of the cops wised up and decided to check & see if his engine was warm. So the LEO walked up to the front of the car & put his hand on the hood, which was ambient temperature. Satisfied that he couldn't be the one they were chasing, all of them left.

As soon as they left everyone started laughing because the engine of the MR-2 is in the back. Poor cop did everything right except didn't know where the engine was.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Actually I think there's a law in Florida that if they lose sight of your vehicle they can't legally give you a ticket. You could take it to court and win with that claiming another bike just like yours passes you then turned before the cop topped the hill.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
OG
3,350 Posts
Maybe Officer Wiggum was gay and wanted to take you out to the midnight gay parade. There you were... texting all alone. Kickboxing muscles flexing, you were texting fervently. He stopped to get a better look and had to stop to get some pics... For later. Unfortunately, the lighting was wrong, so he lit up all his lights. His Big Mac slid from his fingers. He couldn't believe how many kickboxing muscles he saw. Him and his um....partner....went to approach you with the old "which way did he go?" gag. Unfortunately, the blinding lights kept you from seeing him stroke his mag light and wink while he talked to you. Now, thanks to you, there is a broken hearted gay officer Wiggam roaming the streets searching for a kickboxer to call his own....

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Maybe Officer Wiggum was gay and wanted to take you out to the midnight gay parade. There you were... texting all alone. Kickboxing muscles flexing, you were texting fervently. He stopped to get a better look and had to stop to get some pics... For later. Unfortunately, the lighting was wrong, so he lit up all his lights. His Big Mac slid from his fingers. He couldn't believe how many kickboxing muscles he saw. Him and his um....partner....went to approach you with the old "which way did he go?" gag. Unfortunately, the blinding lights kept you from seeing him stroke his mag light and wink while he talked to you. Now, thanks to you, there is a broken hearted gay officer Wiggam roaming the streets searching for a kickboxer to call his own....

HAHAHAHA

i think i just pissed my pants LoL.. thats some funny **** right there

·
Registered
714 Posts
:laughing:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts