Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Went to a couple of locations here in SoCal about once or twice. They do have clean titles too. Need to have a Seller's Permit or Business license to participate.
I think there are also third party groups who are registered and can bid for you. Different locations have different days of viewing and auction day. Most of their units come from Insurance Companies that have been in an accident. Some are clean REPO's.

If you're patient enough to check the listings regularly, you may be able to snag a pretty good deal. I've seen bikes here that have minor damage from a lowside. Check this listing near your for example:

http://www.copart.com/c2/homeSearch.html?_eventId=getLot&execution=e1s1&lotId=15261572&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS

Their website is very informative. They have instructional videos and pretty helpful over the phone if you call them.

·
Registered
204 Posts
My buddy buys cars from there all the time, it's pretty legit. He got a sweet deal on an 03 M3.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Damn My bike is on there, I was Tboned on aug 14 lol bike still ran no leaks front brake res needs replaced, fairings replaced, sub frame tweaked, probly would be a good project

1 - 6 of 6 Posts