Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so when your ridin do cops ever wave at you or vice versa cause i just had a moto cop wave and i thought that was pretty cool.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
they usually wave @me, or if we pull up to a light together i get the head nod. i wanna be a moto cop when i grow up.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
moto cops are the only ones who I wasn't afraid of being pulled over by.

They're cool for the most part...plus they're on two, so I always wave, thumb up, or devil horns at em.

D

·
0 Posts
I've only had bike cops wave back to me when they're "hiding" behind bushes trying to catch speeders.

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
We have moped cops in NYC now...

No, i'm not kidding.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
i ve had few wave and would get the nod but once i was coming back home and passed about 8 cops and waved at all of them didnt get any response maybe they all had a shitty day

·
Registered
702 Posts
Cops wave to me all the time, and talk to me at lights and stuff too. Same goes for truckers, and lots of other drivers. Everyone loves to see a sportbiker who is attentive to safety. :p

·
Registered
753 Posts
I have been trying to get my County to put Medics on bikes for years. There are a couple of programs around the country that do this. Maybe if diesel goes up a bit more:laughing5

·
Registered
81 Posts
my town has 1 moto cop... so i rarely see him riding around because my town isnt big but it has a lot of roads so when i do see him i wave, he waves back and gives a nice smile since he doesnt wear the full face helmet LIKE HE SHOULD BE!!!! lol but most cops by me are pretty cool with motorcycles, i go like 10-20 over on 30mph roads and all they do is wave at you to slow down a little bit.

·
Registered
570 Posts
so when your ridin do cops ever wave at you or vice versa cause i just had a moto cop wave and i thought that was pretty cool.
I've never had a wave at me in a friendly gesture, only had them to try to wave to get me to pull over and off the road so they can try and fine my ass.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I always wave at cops and the ones in cars/suv's usually nod or do that steering-wheel-peace to me. moto cops usually wave back.
I accidentally got a little heavy on the throttle from a stop light in a 50 mph zone and noticed a moto cop in the bushes that radared me doing about 70 but I slowed down when I realized how fast I was going and waved at him. He just shook his head at me like he was disappointed about what I had done, but he had a grin on his face and he just gave me a friendly wave

1 - 20 of 35 Posts