Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question for you guys. Recently there was a state police sitting on the shoulder (Ford Explorer) on a 4 lane highway. Speed limit is 55 mph and I was coming in around 110 mph. As soon as I saw him I dropped a gear and sped up and by the time I passed him I was doing like 130 mph. It was my first time doing this. Questions for my experienced bikers that have done this before and a few times. After I was down like 2 miles my friend on his R1 caught up to me and said to me “cop never moved, he never even came after you”. Question is, does it matter on the cop car for example if it is a Ford Taurus, Explorer or Tahoe? Did he not move because he had a Ford Explorer and I have a CBR600RR that’s already flying past him 130 mph. Also I heard Chevy Tahoe’s are the slowest cop cars is that true? And the fastest ones are Explorer and Taurus.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The police near me have chargers. I don't think it matters what car they have, if anyone is doing 130 past them they won't come out and chase you. They will just radio ahead.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts