Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whilst the intention may only be to help another member, copyright material is not to be shared on 600RR.net.

This means that you shouldn't ask for or offer to give someone a service manual, or copies of other material.

Have a read of Keith Code's post if you would like to know the cost of copyright infringement:

Thanks to WckedIntentions for respecting copyright laws.

I'm very happy riders are able to use the DVD and my books, nothing makes me feel better than to know riders are improving, that's my job in life.

Unfortunately for me, the DVD cost $475,000.00 to make and I still owe a lot of that to various folks who believed in the project, other riders mostly.

On Amazon, it's $20 or less. Every sale knocks down that money owed by a few dollars. No one has made a penny, including me, from the sales so far.

It did take me four years and roughly 3,500 hours of my own time to make it happen. So, from one rider to another, please buy it and a few extra copies for Chrissy presents if you know someone who could use it.

I hate to burden anyone with this but, it takes time every month to get illegal copies off the net. I still owe $250,000. Unless I get a government grant and someone else does all the finance worries, all the problems really have soured me on ever making another one even though I have loads of material which would be helpful to riders.

This is my 55th year of riding. I love this sport beyond words and always want to help out when I can and it makes me feel bad when I can't, or, like now, when I don't want to because of money worries.

Thanks,

Keith

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.