Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently decided to switch my chain/sprockets (-1 +2) looked around found nothing but good reviews on motomummy so gave them a try, and im glad I did.. Corey was more then helpful with advice. after I placed the order I told him I sorta needed it quick.. he had it shipped in less then 30 mins ordered Thursday afternoon got it at my house sat morning.. amazing service! will def do business with them again soon.

+SpeedoDRD

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Just ordered the same 520 kit with a candy red chain. I kept stocking gearing after thinking about it for awhile. I do a decent amount of commuting on the bike down the highway so I think stock will be best for my purposes. I threw in the Driven red sprocket kit as well.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just ordered the same 520 kit with a candy red chain. I kept stocking gearing after thinking about it for awhile. I do a decent amount of commuting on the bike down the highway so I think stock will be best for my purposes. I threw in the Driven red sprocket kit as well.
I thought steel sprockets came only in black? Or did you go with aluminum?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think he may be talking about the sprocket nuts
I thought about that after i posted it..

But hey if it is the sprocket nuts let me know how they look are they the real red or anodized pinkish red like the color on woodcraft clutch/stator pucks.. If its the real red im gonna order a set as well.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the red ones on my bike here's a pic from a few months ago
Cant really tell from the pic they look normal red. Do they have a pinkish look in person?? I had ordered levers from ebay a while ago it said red in the pics they looked red when they came in my gf started laughing shes like those are cute. Haha so i ended up getting black asvs. :D

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Cant really tell from the pic they look normal red. Do they have a pinkish look in person?? I had ordered levers from ebay a while ago it said red in the pics they looked red when they came in my gf started laughing shes like those are cute. Haha so i ended up getting black asvs. :D

they are red. I'll take a picture when I get home without a flash so it's easier to see

Is that the candy red or regular red chain?

The chain is just the regular red

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
they are red. I'll take a picture when I get home without a flash so it's easier to see

The chain is just the regular red
Cool. Glad I got the candy red then since i'm looking for a little bit darker red to match the other anodized parts. The next challenge I have is whether to get regular red pazzo's or candy red to get that deeper anodize red color.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
just checked the bolts on my sprocket, it's dirty as fawk, but the red would probably match the candy red pretty close. If I clean my bike and remember this weekend I'll take a better pic

1 - 16 of 16 Posts