Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, does anyone notice the ground clearance issue on the left side of the 600rr's? i took off the 'feelers' and was dragging the pegs at the track. turns out, not only was i dragging the pegs, but also the fairings. maybe that's why the left feeler is long than the right?

·
Registered
226 Posts
I've read that it happens. Most times it can be corrected by body positioning. Other times it's suspension. Then again it could be the track and/or curbing.

Still awesome tho...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as far as suspension, what am i supposed to do? do you mean like set up it up for a specific track? how does that improve cornering clearance?

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
set it up for your weight and type of riding you do. if its not set up right it could be one reason the bike's suspension is compressing enough allowing you to scrape fairings.

·
Registered
192 Posts
The more the suspension is compressed, the less clearance you will have. Also, the more you get off the bike, the less it'll have to lean.. also giving it less clearance. Both should be looked into because it's only a matter of time before something bad happens.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts