Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas, I may have found my bike. I found an 07 600rr w/ 10k miles on it. There is a scrape on the stator cover and a chip out of the left upper fairing plastic the size of a dime, not too bad. The color of the bike is pearl white. I wanted to know if that was the factory color? The guy swears that the previous owner took the decals off from day one and that it has not been repainted, just wanted to make sure. BTW, it a has a yoshi slip on and a "chip" he says, lol. He wants $4600 firm. Thoughts? Oh, and the 07 has a factory steering damper, correct?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Checked it, thanks guys. Any opinions on the price, seems pretty decent, provided that it has a clear title. Either that or I'm looking at spending $4200 on a mint 01 929 w/ 7k miles

·
Registered
116 Posts
The 929RR could be fun too, but I think 4200 is at or above the going rate nowadays. Either talk the 929 guy down or get the 600RR.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm really kicking the idea of the 929 around. The seller seems a bit more legit, only the second owner and has some cosemtic mods and a micron exhuast. The 600rr seems like a much better deal, financially speaking. I keep coming back to the 929 thou, lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts